Qweak Compton Polarimeter
We are building the recoil electron detector for the
Compton polarimeter for Qweak.
This is a collaborative effort between University of Winnipeg,
Tri-University Meson Facility, Mississippi State University, and
University of Manitoba.
- Doug Storey's honours thesis on the Compton polarimeter.
- Email sent to Dipangkar about
progress on understanding potential issues with diamond.
- Internal note: Some Design Considerations for the Hall C Compton
- Compton calculator code used to make the tables and graph in the note:
- UWinnipeg group Qweak Presentations.
Collaborators' Compton polarimeter sites
Other Compton Polarimeter sites
Diamond and Nanotechnology Sites
Contact Jeff Martin
for more information.